Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bi Bim Blog?

After spending the better part of my day "researching" various fashion blogs and style sites for ideas and inspiration, I've come to the conclusion that starting a blog is far more time consuming and "labor" intensive than I would have ever expected (or perhaps I'm just over thinking this? probably). So to begin, I decided I will just post some photos of times past...












(taipei, circa 2008)
So what does go into the making of a good blog? Is it a catchy name? Aesthetically pleasing design? Or is it something more?

Bi bim bap, a delectable korean dish, is flavorful, simple, and altogether amazing. With a plethora of ingredients including spinach, rice, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, bean sprouts, and egg (beef if you like), I am hard pressed to find any reason not to fall in love at first taste. However, before serving the dish I make sure to assemble all the ingredients for proper presentation. But why waste the time? It's all going to end up masticated and digested anyways, right? WRONG. I've come to find that the presentation of the dish is absolutley essential. The juxtaposition of the egg against the colorful assortment of vegetables is the key to making the dish taste so good! To top it all off, add a generous amount of kojuchang and love...

voilĂ !



Blogging ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup of snippity snapshots
  • 2 pinches of categorized interests
  • A dash of fashion
  • 1 tbs of awkward
  • 12 Cups of HUMOR and LAUGHS
  • AND A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
Even if I don't end up finding the right "ingredients," I feel as though I've already stumbled across a greater adventure. LIFE. Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment