Thursday, January 6, 2011

My First Day.

If it were the first day of school, I imagine my get up would be something like this...



(A.A. tights, Etienne Aigner boots, thrifted skirt, mom's vest, shanghai silk market shirt)


After spending a solid 2 hours trying to find a decent photo editing program, I've settled on trusty ol' iphoto (the others were far to complicated for my skill level). So I do apologize for my primitive picture taking/editing abilities. To give you a better idea of the experience let me summarize, as I believe it went something like:

push button on camera>laugh at awkward self>upload to computer>MAJOR frustration> UBER FRUSTRATION>as;dkfalsdkfjl;asfjlsfjasdf>Bathroom break>zen moment>upload on blog.
or something like that.

If this were the life of mich the fantastico, I could prob just do a jig and the photos would be magically amazing and than I would whip my hair back and forth in absolute elation. Unfortunately, I don't think that's what my blog path has set out for me, so instead I will be doing a lot of reading trying to figure out how to get up to date with this high tech world we live in. Oy. Wish me luck.

Here's something to take the edge of, especially if you feel like this "aldkfjasldkfjalsflsd."

No comments:

Post a Comment